Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. Hebrews 10:25
Please join us on Sunday morning, we would like to meet you!
We know that choosing a church is a major decision and will impact your family in many ways. Please come in, visit and get to know us. See how our church operates, learn what we believe, and meet many interesting people. If you have any questions during your visit, don’t be afraid to ask anyone or the Pastor. We hope you will visit more than once and that we will be a blessing to you.
- Worship 10:30 a.m.
- Children’s Church after praise & worship
- Men’s Meeting 5:00 p.m. Women meet to fellowship at that time.
- Prayer Service 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening Meal: 6:30 p.m. Free to all.
- Bible Studies: 7:00 p.m.
We also have a Facebook Page, search for Crossroads Baptist Church in Azle, Tx once you log into Facebook.
Celebrate Jesus VBS
June 22 – June 24
- June 22 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- June 23 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- June 24 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 1. At the door
- 2. You can also click this link for an online form: Online Registration
- 3. Email email@example.com and list children’s names, ages, address and phone # and any allergies or other issues to be noted.